Sunday, June 5, 2011

Great Weekend



My brother Bretton and his family Natalie and Charlie only live 8 hours away in Mississippi. So, they came over to Georgia and stayed with us for the weekend. It was awesome!


I got a call thursday night from Bretton. He wanted to know what we were up to this weekend because they could come over. I was so excited for the next day I just couldn't wait for them to get here.


The only plan Rick and I had was to see Spamalot at Fox Theature. Rick found some tickets for Bretton and Natalie and they came with us. If you like Monty Python stuff you'll love this musical.

Saturday we all went to the Altlanta Aquarium. It was a lot bigger than I expected. We spent hours walking through and seeing the aquatic life. It was really fun.

Clare loved looking at all the fish and being with her cousin.


Rick and Clare crawled through a tunnel to see the penguins up close.



They had a large tank with 4 whale sharks and many other fish that we could sit and watch while we geared up to see the next half of the exibits.



We were all tired when we got back so we all fell asleep, except Clare. Dinner was Korean and as always if you're eating good Korean food it was great.

Bretton and Natalie and Charlie took off this afternoon after attending some church with us. I hope they have a safe ride home. I can't wait to visit them in Mississippi this summer.

1 comment:

Wall said...

Thanks for letting us come! It was definitely a fun trip. Sorry again about the short notice:)