Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Belly Chronicles

Just another photo update on the growth of the baby belly. He's due a week from today on the 14th. Hope he doesn't hang out in there too long.

Clare is already in love with him. She gives him kisses and sings him songs and makes plans to play and swing and swim with him after he's born, it's pretty sweet.

A while ago wwe were out for dinner and Clare came up near the end of the meal, gave my baby belly a loving pat and said, "don't worry baby, you'll get out soon." She was so sweet and sincer, Rick and I couldn't help laughing. We had to stop pretty quick because Clare didn't like being laughed at.

So, this morning Rick asked if I thought we'd have the baby today. I told him no. But before he left I gave him a hug and said to him, "Don't worry Daddy, he'll get out soon." We both smiled.

Of course latley I've been saying it my myself a lot, "Don't worry Chrysi, he'll get out soon." Honestly I'm really tired of being pregnant. I know he'll be harder to care for once he's out than while he's in. I also know that the discomfort doesn't really go away for a couple weeks after he's born it just changes. I just want to get on with it so that in a nother month even though I'm sleep deprived I'll feel a little more phisicaly able.

At least we still have time to think about what to name him. Any suggestions???

No comments: