Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 1 After the "Due Date"

When will baby boy Davis be born? When will baby boy Davis have a name? Both good questions I wish I had a more definative answer to.

Clare has always been so easy that we decided the next child would have to be a little difficult at least. Of course he was supposed to be born yesterday but here I am today still pregnant. Don't make any character judgments too soon though. Rick's schedualed some vacation starting this weekend and his new smart phone arrives today, (we hope). So, I've been informed that I can't have the baby until Rick has his phone so we can take videos of him. And I need to wait until this weekend so this doesn't throw off the vacation schedule. (If you're not laughing it's because you've either never been prengnant or never had a pregnant wife.)

But just for the record he has dropped and we were both pronounced healthy at the Dr. Office today. The Dr. doesn't think we'll make it another week before he's born and I said, "Good!" So it's all about the wait which is much easier with my Mom in town.

So, I guess if he is born between Friday night and Sunday then we can assume that this is really dady's boy. Of course maybe he's just waiting for us to figure out what we'll name him. Clare wanted to name him Thomas the Train yesterday and if I heard that I would be hesitant to be born also. Luckily Clare realy doesn't have a say in what we'll name him.

No comments: