Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Last of August

Clare is a big fan of Temples. She just loves to see their pictures and ask about them. She was asking about the Salt Lake Temple where Mommy and Daddy got married and asked if we could go there. I told her we could when we're in Utah again. But we have a temple here in Atlanta we could go to today.

So we went over to the Atlanta Temple which is not far from us. We took pictures and walked around. It was really an enjoyable afternoon. It was hot too but we had a good time.



Clare likes to take picture too. So I told her the rules of holding our camera and let her snap a few. Here's one she took of Tommy and myself. I think she's go a good eye.





We've also been back to the park. Yay! I love taking her to the park where she can run around and climb and swing and slide.










I think for me the playground at the park represents care-free life returned to. For some it may just be a hot sweaty dirty lot of fun but for me it's a happy comfortable place that pulls you back time and again.

1 comment:

Jeffery's said...

I think it is good to go to the park and get dirty. I am so glad that you are doing well. Your little guy looks so fat and fun. Clare does a great job taking pictures. She should keep it up!!!