Wednesday, June 20, 2012

2011 December, Month of Change

 Normally I blog with a lot of pictures. But this one won't have any. I just don't have a picute for this.

December was great and hard at the same time. Rick quit KMPG at the end of Nov. and spent the last week of Nov. and first 2 weeks of Dec. at home. I loved it, Clare loved it and Tommy loved it. I wish he could do that every year. Then he started a new job with Manhattan Associates. It's a great job.

Durring his downtime we did some serious house hunting. Our favorite is at Heathland Ct and our 1st backup is Wexford Club while our second backup is... Oh I don't remember.

We also spent time getting Clare's digestive system checked out. I've been watch her grow skinnier and more skeletal for too long and Rick feels the same way. She needs help gaining wieght. We thought we were ready. We had a feeding tube placed the second week in Dec. This was the hardest hospital stay so far. Also the most difficult medical decision we've had to make for Clare so far. Rick did really well. Clare did really well. I had a break down. I couldn't even stay in the room long enough to talk to the nurses and learn how to care for her. It was terrible. I couldn't stop crying. And I won´t even begin to describe how horrible the nursing staff was. Lets just say I'm not likley to EVER let anyone admit Clare to that hospital again if I have any other option. Never again!

1 comment:

Jeffery's said...

You are amazing!!! I don't know what I would do if my kids had to go through what Clare has to. You are soo strong!!! It is okay to cry too. Sorry the hospital was awful too.