Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May


For some reason the only thing I can think to tell everyone about May is that I feel really big.

Lets see what else....

Rick and I celebrated our 7th anaversary on May 11th. Clare and I made a small cake and Rick brought home flowers and chocolate.

Clare also got her own small cake to decorate. That's what the pile of sprinkles on the other plate is.


It's been a good month to get to know people. I've made friends at the playground and at church and on the hospital maternity tour. I feel like I have to get to know people and places and become aquainted with everything at super speed.


I've also been able to teach Clare's primary class and the class older then hers. That has been SO NICE. I feel much more at home in a primary class than I do in Relief Society. Not that the RS sisters arn't some of the best around, I think it's just what I'm used to.


Clare is doing great too. She's made some friends in primary and been to both her pediatrician and the CF clinic this month. We also got to take her to Great Strides and the zoo.


Rick is very busy, as we expected. But I feel like he's been around more than I thought he would. He is such a great dad and I always feel like it's so unfair that he has to be gone as much as he is.

No comments: