Monday, February 15, 2010

Time Has Passed So Quickly


Today Little Clare bear was upset because she wanted to eat at the dinning table instead of the kitchen table. It was lunch and I was too tired to drag our meals into the dinning room. (but not too tired to fight about it with Clare; hmmm.) Also she eats better in the kitchen. She was yelling at me telling me NO i just looked at her, put my hands on my hips and pursed my lips in frustration. She cracked up. I guess she thought I was playing but it worked. I started laughing too. I did win and we ate lunch in the kitchen.

I think being a mom can be the hardest and the greatest at the same time. I love it and I'd like to know if I've accrued any vacation time this year.

I feel like we've been sick for many weeks but it hasn't been that long, just over 1 and a half weeks, and we're right on the verge of feeling better. I just know it. It looks like Clare has regained the wieght she lost while she was sick. I'M SO GLAD!!!!!!!!!

In the mean time I have had the luck of experiencing the joys and terrors of 2 year olds. One day she dumps all the food she can get into her hands onto on the floor and the next she puts on a dress and says, "I'm wearing a dress. I'm so beautiful." She shares toys with her cousin almost better than some adults and then she refuses to nap.

I get very frustrated sometimes, but in hindsight it's all very funny. I'm glad that 2 year olds don't hold grudges and that daddy can come home to rescue her/me before mommy goes insane.

1 comment:

Alicia and Jose said...

I totally relate to everything you wrote! Having a two-year-old is funny and difficult and wonderful. Clare is just beautiful!