Friday, August 28, 2009

Oh My!

I dumped some items out of my purse onto the couch last night on our way out the door. We were leaving to have family pictures taken and I didn't wasn't to carry things I didn't need. This morning I walked right by the couch without looking (or thinking) and got Clare breakfast.

When Clare finished breakfast I let her play. She went into the living room where the couch I mentioned is. When I came in after her I realized what a close call I just had.

I guess it's a good thing Clare has watched me put lipstick on because she didn't get any on her hands or the carpet or the couch. She wasn't even eating it. She was carefully applying it to her lips and around her lips.

What a cutie! I had to take pictures. Then I had to take it away and wipe her face again.

2 comments:

Erin said...

SO SO CUTE. What a gorgeous little glamour girl.

Marly said...

well, I guess that shows that you seem to apply your lipstick in the right places :)
my daughter did the same thing, with a marker. she did eye shadow too.