Thursday, June 18, 2009

Loves Her Baby Doll


Clare was playing around with her doll the other day. She got into the diaper bag and pulled out one of her diapers. For the next 30 min much to the delight of Rick and myself she tried to figure out just how to get the diaper on her doll.
She started by putting the diaper on the floor. Then she put the doll on the floor next to it. Then she would pick up the diaper and look at the doll. She'd pick up the doll and with the diaper in one hand and the doll in the other she would put them together trying so hard to get the diaper and doll to somehow fit onto each other.
The funniest part was Rick and I would be watching her and she would pick it all up and go into another room. And when we would follow her she would move again. She didn't want us watching her figure this out.
I finally showed her how took it apart and showed her again.
The video is what she accomplished after I showed her.

Clare also has taken an interest in the wet wipes. besides loving to pull the out one by one until the package is empty she also seems to know that they are used on babies. So she takes them out and places them on her doll where a diaper would go. I was trying to get a flick of her pressing a pile of wet wipes onto her doll but she stopped just one moment too soon. I guess she was pretty pleased with her work. check out the footage I did manage to get now that her doll has been properly wet wiped.

1 comment:

Marly said...

My daughter has just figured this out too but her diapers are too big for the baby and it concerns her.